21 October 2007

Well I Am Remiss!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my posting. There is one day left in our Canadian trip but mom has been hogging the computer and been preoccupied with going over to the Coast for the next four months.

We've never been away during the winter before and there appears there's a lot of stuff that has to be organized and attended to. Either that or mom is just making mountains out of mole hills. :)

Anyway, in the midst of all the trip planning a local gallery, it's actually called "The Gallery" and is in Eureka, Montana, has asked to represent mom in their gallery. Well, that's really gotten things in a turmoil as she works on all the arrangements to make it so.

Things around here are just nuts but I will get that last installment up one day soon. In the meantime, fall colors in Montana have been beautiful and I think mom may have captured some of it. Who knows when you will get to see it!

On top of everything else hunting season starts today. Our ranch is right in the Kootenai Forest so, I'm gonna be keeping my head down. These hunters go crazy with blood lust and it isn't safe out there. I have the added misfortune of looking like a wolf so mom makes even me were an orange vest when we are out. Hunting season is not my favorite time.

I'll try and get the rest for the Canadian trip up as soon as I can!

Until next time .....

LAKOTA SUNRISE

©Kinsey Barnard

No comments: