01 July 2008

Koty Bear Wins the Arte de Pico Award


Well, howdy! I am so tickled to announce Heather at Azure Islands Design has given me the Arte de Pico Award. It's not everyday that a Siberian wins such an award. I am very honored and quite proud of myself.



The “Arte y Pico” award was created and to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, whether it be writing, artwork in all media’s. When you receive this award it is considered a “special honor”. Once you have received this ward, you are to pass it on to at least 5 others.

1) The winner of the award must choose 5 bloggers that they consider deserving of this award for the creativity, design, posts and contribution to the blogging community, no matter the language.

2) Each award given has to have the name of the author and a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award winner and the giver of this award must show the link of the “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) Post these rules.

In the spirit of the award I would like to share it with the following outstanding artists and bloggers:

1) Lynda Lehman Peripheral Vision - Inner Insights. Lynda is a talented painter and photographer and has a great perspective on art and life.

2) Robin Easton Naked in Eden. Robin is a writer, speaker, environmentalist, musician, nature photographer and adventurer. The Naked in Eden Blog is a collection of philosophical and social commentary posts with a touch of humor and a deep love of nature.

3) Tanya Trevor Saunders Tales From Kulafumbi - The Diary of a Nature Lover in Kenya. Tanya is an artist, naturalist and photographer who delights with her tales and photos from Kenya, East Africa.

4) Scott Carlin The Photography of Scott Carlin. Scott shares his Photography adventures in the natural world, photography tips and techniques, thoughts and musings. Scott is a truly gifted photographer.

5) Kristi Linauer Addicted to Decor. Kristi, a very talented decorator shares decorating tips and ideas that appeal to just about anyone.

A very sloppy wet kiss for my friend Heather at Azure Islands Design for thinking this doggie worthy of an award.

6 comments:

Robin Easton said...

You are just about the dearest!!! I am deeply touched and of course honored to have this coming from you. I also know several of the others you awarded and they are truly wonderful! Thank you Kinsey and Koty and a big hug to you both. You made my day! More than you know! :) RainforestRobin

Anonymous said...

Thanks for nominating my blog, Kotybear! I'm on the road at the moment, but will be sure to continue the chain with 5 blogs I'd like to recommend, as soon as I'm back at my desk!
Take care,
Tanya

Azure Accessories said...

"sloppy wet kisses" from Koty are good!!! Hugs in return! :0)

You are more than deserving...I truly enjoy visiting your blogs!

I enjoyed your choices...the only one I've visited before is Scott Carlin...a wonderful photographer!
Cheers

Lynda Lehmann said...

Koty, thank you! No better a nature-lover than you to receive such an award from!

Thank you SO much for thinking of my blog for this--I am honored!

I have been away and on SLOW dial-up, so I just discovered that you left me this award. Again, thank you very much. I'll pass it on when I can get things rolling with my blog again, when I get on high-speed. I haven't posted in a few weeks.

Blessings to ya! And happy trails...

Lynda

Avril Brand said...

Well deserved award! Congratulations on having a really beautiful blog and website! Your photographs are an inspiration and I get lost in the world inside the photo.

Scott said...

Kinsey, your award is well deserved. I'm not sure how I missed this!

I am very honored that you nominated me as well, as it is my first blog award! I will be passing on the honor to a few choice people. Thanks so much, and sorry for the delay.