31 August 2012

HAVE A GREAT LABOR DAY WEEKEND

Just want to wish readers a happy and safe Labor Day weekend.

Coward that I am, I generally stay at the ranch and off the roads during holidays. Especially since my area has become a satellite province of Canada. These Canadians drive like the devil's chasing them and sadly they cause horrific accidents. But, nobody says or does anything because they are scared to death to loose their business. The truth is that without the Canadians the Tobacco Valley and the Flathead would be economic wastelands.

I also want to apologize to my many readers who have left comments which I never responded to or posted. I didn't know about them until this morning. Google has been messing around "making things better" and stopped sending me comments via e-mail. I just thought no one was commenting. This morning I had to log in using my ID and Passwords and there were all these comments I never knew about. Sorry about that. I do enjoy your comments and love to engage. Please don't stop.

Again, have a happy and safe Labor Day.

©Kinsey Barnard

No comments: