05 January 2012

SUNSETS AND OTHER CELESTIAL DELIGHTS

I love to photograph the sky.  What better place to do it than in big sky country aka Montana. It seriously is not hype or department of tourism hyperbole. The sky in Montana, like the state itself,  is truly big and really beautiful. The colors of the sunsets, particularly in the winter, are a color junkies delight. The clouds, well, you can just lose yourself in them. I often lay on my back in the woods and just watch the clouds float by. It's like watching a movie the way they shift and fashion themselves into the most incredible shapes. I love so much about Montana but that big sky steals my heart.

Here, for your viewing pleasure, is a slideshow with some of that stellar big, beautiful sky.


sunsets clouds celestial landscapes - Images by Kinsey Barnard

To check out the still images go my skyscapes gallery.

©Kinsey Barnard Photography

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photographs! Nature is non-stop video / movie round the clock… I love every aspect
— Remi

Walker said...

Remi

You are so right about that!