23 May 2013

I'M GOING STIR CRAZY!

I think it's pretty safe to say Kinsey is too!

The doctor said I was supposed to take it easy for 10 days after my surgery. I think that was a little conservative. I'm more than ready to rumble and this being kept inside and on a leash sucks in a very big way. With all this pent up energy I have been terrorizing the house. I think I've gotten into more trouble in the past couple of days than I have the past couple of months!

To add to our indoor blues the monsoon has begun. Yesterday it rained like I've never seen it. The water was just pouring down out of the sky.

Kinsey promised to take me to Canada and maybe Kikomun Park today. I was really looking forward to that. We both were. But when we woke up this morning it was snowing!

Kinsey takes the unpopular point of view that global warming is a bunch of bunk. Just another gimmick to enrich those pushing their own agendas. She says that every year it has been getting cooler and cooler here, especially in the spring and summer. I don't know nothing about nothing except I sure never thought it would be snowing this late in May. I wanna get out and have some fun for heaven sakes!

©Kinsey Barnard

Add caption



No comments: