03 December 2007

I Love My Mom But .......

This is getting to be too much! I am getting RV fever! It hasn't stopped raining for a second. The rain beating down on Clementine's roof makes it sound like living in a popcorn popper! And, it never stops popping!

Where is my snow?! I miss my snow!!! It's so beautiful and SILENT!

We tried to get some walking in yesterday. We went down to Old Town and walked along the harbor there. I wind gust came up and blew me right off the sidewalk!

The only walking I'm getting now is to take care of business. This is not my idea of fun!

Well, I could complain all day about being trapped in this RV with my mom but that won't help anything so I'll be checking back in here as soon as the weather breaks and that may not b e for another couple of days.

No comments: