22 December 2007

Koty Bear Gets Pre-empted!




Hello Everyone!

Kinsey Barnard here. I've gotten Koty to allow me a little air time as there there was something I wanted to share with you that wouldn't be easy for Koty to talk about since the subjects is cats. Koty sees them as prey objects. I see them as love objects. :)

Back in Montana we have a kitty named Tigger, who came to us from out from out of the forest. I have been able to get Koty to accept Tigger as a member of our pack but she is the ONLY cat Koty would not hunt.

Anyway, I wanted to tell you about something I saw whilst we were in Gold Beach. It was one of the neatest things I've ever seen. Would that more communities could and would do something similar.

We were out one morning, in the rain, trying to find something to photograph and while away the time. What we found was across the Rogue River at the north jetty. I noticed what looked like a miniature fishing village. At first thought it was someone trying to sell little village structures but there was no one around. I soon realized what it really was. It was a cat sanctuary! A place where the cats could get food and shelter and where people could come to see about adoptions.

I thought this was such a great project I just wanted to share the idea with you and show a couple of photos of the village/sanctuary.

100 thumbs up to the people of Gold Beach who support this project! May you be forever blessed for your kindness!

© Kinsey Barnard

No comments: