10 December 2007

Turbulent Seas


Photography Prints



Yesterday we went out wave watching. The Weather Channel had indicated that the weather would be nice but that certainly wasn't the case. It was cloudy, cold and raining. At the risk of repeating myself, and I know I am, I much prefer my Montana cold. Seriously, 25 degrees in Montana isn't as cold as 40 degrees on the Oregon Coast. Plus, I do not like getting wet!!!

Ok, enough griping. We drove up the coast and there were some pretty good waves. Mom took lotsa pictures but I heard her grousing about the weather too!

If we are "lucky" we will be leaving Florence tomorrow. Luck comes into play because we have a water faucet problem and it needs to be replaced. It was supposed to be here Friday but that didn't happen. If it comes in today we will remain on schedule. If not .....

© Kinsey Barnard Photoraphy

No comments: