03 June 2013

IT'S WILDFLOWER TIME IN MONTANA

Saturday we took a hike up the Blacktail Trail. The wildflowers are really starting to come out now. I've never experienced them before. They are so pretty!

There isn't all that much to say about the hike except that Kinsey tripped over a branch and nearly wrecked herself. Luckily all she got was a skinned and bruised knee. She refers to these spills as her bone density tests.

The main thing about the hike was all the flowers so pictures were the thing. I think my personal photographer is starting to get her mojo back.



Our favorite photos go into my online gallery. I am providing the links for the next two because they are so much nicer to look at than the ones I can upload to the blog.

MY PORTRAIT with a wildflower background.

MY EYE Kind of an artsy thing Kinsey did of my eye in black and white.

Last but not least, this is what I want for my bumper sticker.

Bye for now.


©Kinsey Barnard

No comments: