20 February 2011

My Week in Pictures

A selection of images that shows the kinds of things I got to see this week.

Koty riding on the four wheeler. Not much snow but that would change overnight.

Walden Pond still frozen

Took this through the bedroom window which is why you see the reflection above her head. This is my special girl Daisy. It won't be long now and she will be returning to the high country. I'll certainly miss her.

Mule deer mom and her baby down at the house pond
Mom doing a little grooming

Baby posing at the pond.

Baby wondering what I am up to.

Over at the creek

Another view of the creek


The moon setting over the forest.

Kootenay Rockies, British Columbia

Kootenay Rockies, British Columbia. This is my ninth winter in northern Montana and this is the most snow I have seen. You can only see it a little bit but it was just beautiful the way the wind was blowing the snow off the peaks.


The Canadian Rockies with the Elk River in the foreground. Fernie, British Columbia. Fernie is a great little ski town and only about forty-five minutes form my place in Montana


Kootenay Rockies, British Columbia

Sun setting on another beautiful week.

No comments: