18 August 2007

O Canada! Oh Canada!


Great news! My mom has told me we are going to Canada the first week of September! I'm too excited for words. I love Canada! It's so beautiful and they let me hike all their national parks. Canadians know dogs! Actually, several of my family have been Canadian champions.

More specifically Alberta. We will be going to Lake Louise and on up to Jasper. Maybe on down to Waterton. Mom's not quite sure. But, who cares we are GOING. I'm startin' to pack my bags tonight!

It's been really hot again and smoke from forest fires has made the sky just a big old haze. I can hardly wait for fall!

We hiked up the mountain this afternoon. It was hot an smokey. The photo is of a trail rider we met on the Blacktail Trail.

Well, I'm gonna go get my suitcase out. I may still have a couple of weeks but that's ok. I'll be dreaming of majestic mountains and glacial waters!

Until next time........

©Kinsey Barnard

No comments: