28 December 2009

Playing Around With Imagekind

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I made a pig of myself, as usual. I bot this decadent chocolate cheese cake and nearly foundered myself. But, 2010 is another year and hopefully we'll soon crack twenty so that exercising is a little more palatable.

I've been working at being productive over the holidays. For several years now I have been trying to find a top quality, professional site to market my open stock work. By golly Watson I believe I have found it!

I've got a lot of work to do before my "store" there is fully functional. You have no idea how time consuming it is to upload all the images, tag and frame. It'll probably be a month or more before I'm up to date. At the site you can purchase either prints or have the print professionally framed. Take it from me the framing is really well done and there is a thirty day return guarantee.

Anyway, I was just uploading the photo below and saw this option "embed". I had no idea what that meant so I tried it. It means that anyone can embed a low res image of the photo like I just did with it below. Kinda cool!

Best Friends by Kinsey Barnard
Best Friends by Kinsey Barnard

No comments: