30 June 2010

Montana Wildflowers in June

I've been busier than a one armed paper hanger. The weather has finally gone straight to summer and everyone is busy as bees.

Over the this past month I have taken several nice photographs of the various wildflowers that I have observed and thought I would just share them with you without a lot of fan fare. So, here they are......


  


Wild Sunflower




Pasque Flower










So, there you have just some of the lovely wildflowers that filled my world this June. Ah, Montana. It's like living in a never ending flower garden tended, just for, me by Mother Nature.

Check out Kinsey's new blog The Liberated Photographer.



©Kinsey Barnard Photography

1 comment:

Heather said...

Those are all so beautiful! Flowers I have never seen nor heard of before.