16 February 2011

2-15-2011

Another muddy gray morning but the temp was at 38 so we continue to thaw. Weather can't seem to figure out if it wants to rain or snow so there were showers of both.

I read an interview this morning with Charlie Maxwell, a respected energy analyst. What he has to say certainly got my attention. Bottom line: He is projecting $300 oil by 2020. 2020 is not that far off. I'm thinking I'd best saddle up Clementine as soon as the snow clears. So much to see so little time left to do it! If you'd like to read the article ...... Charlie Maxwell Interview.

Koty's nose is bent out of shape because I went into the woods alone today. I seldom leave him behind but sometimes I just like to be by myself. I wandered over to the little creek that runs through my property. The water cascades down the mountain and makes the most wonderful sound. I thought about what my life would be like if gasoline really did go to $300. Not much different I concluded. I would just be spending more time at my creek instead of gallivanting around to other creeks.

Rushing Water - Music to My Ears
 Just another day in my version of paradise.

©Kinsey Barnard

No comments: