30 September 2013

GETTING THE HANG OF MR. TOAD

As I mentioned last time, I have been very reluctant to ride in Mr. Toad. I think it's because I fell out of it when I was a puppy. I plopped in the snow but it still scared me. Mr. Toad is a Polaris Ranger 6x6. It is a true six wheel drive and it will go just about anywhere which is good because those darned trees never seem to fall near the road.

Kinsey calls the Polaris Mr. Toad because when visitors come for the first time she takes them on a tour of the ranch in it. The track is just wide enough for Mr. Toad and it is a pretty rough ride. Kinsey says it reminds her of the Mr. Toad ride at Disneyland. I don't know what it is with her naming the vehicles but she seems to name them all.

Anyway, I finally got her to take a few photos of me in the thing so you could see I really am doing it.

See you in October.

©Kinsey Barnard

I just HAD to include this photo. Aren't I just the best looking little gal?

Me and Mr. Toad

Aren't I just so darned cute? Sometimes I just go sit in there without being asked. I feel very important.

Everyone should be so lucky to have a co-pilot like moi.

Riding shotgun is tough work!

No comments: