12 November 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

It's my birthday today! I am two years old.

Don't know what Kinsey has planned for me. It's 2 degrees outside so I doubt I'm going to get a lot of our door play time. I also doubt I'll be getting any new toys. Every night Kinsey picks up my toys and puts them in the toy box. Everyday I haul every single one out. The living room looks like a bomb filled with toys has blew up.


I've had a wonderful year. Learned lots of new things. I am most proud of the skills I have developed in the "How to get a Rise Out of Kinsey" department. I have quite the sense of humor!

Truth be told, I don't think I'm anywhere near finished with being a puppy! :)

Art Prints

The above photo is in a new gallery Kinsey started yesterday at Fine Art America. It will feature photos of only me! I'm a star! No one expects anyone will want to actually buy one. It's just a really nice way to display photos of my most beautiful self! Gads, I am gorgeous. I like it! Click on it to see the large photo.

Well, it's my birthday, so I can do whatever I want. I'm off to see what mischief I can dream up!

Ciao for now!
Molly Montana - Birthday Girl!

©Kinsey Barnard

No comments: