03 November 2010

Photo Shelter Review-Landscape Slideshow

I have been toiling away uploading photos to my new home at Photoshelter.

I wish I had stumbled on this out fit years ago. It is by far and away the most professional photography site I have found. Their strategy is all about promoting the photographer and not themselves. The tools that they provide are exceptional and the opportunities for learning about internet marketing through videos and webinars are never ending. You can actually pick up the phone and talk to a live and very helpful human being. Honestly, I cannot say enough positive things about the site or the people. If you're a serious photographer I highly recommend you check out Photoshelter

The process of moving over to Photoshelter is a daunting one to say the least. I thought you might enjoy a slideshow of the photos I have loaded so far into my Mountain & Forest Landscape gallery. There's pretty nice stuff in there if I do say so myself. At the very least it may provide a few relaxing moments.



Mountain & Forest Landscapes - Images by Kinsey Barnard

You can find the actual gallery here 

A number of people have had difficulty subscribing to this blog. I have a private subscribers list that I send notification out to each time I post to the blog. If you would like to be added to this list please e-mail me at kinsey_barnard@yahoo.com


©Kinsey Barnard

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous. You capture the landscape - and the mood - perfectly.

... said...

Nice site, and gallery. Your photos are truly beautiful.

I've been reading your blog for a while now, and I have always loved Koty's markings, and his eyes. He's a beautiful husky, a very nice example of the breed.

Would you like a drawing done of him? I can show you examples if you want.

~Linda

Weekend Cowgirl said...

Gorgeous photos. I love and miss Montana!Such beauty there. Have never been in the winter and that is on my bucket list.

Andrew Fingerman said...

Thank you for the kind words Kinsey. We're delighted to have you on board. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Best,
Andrew Fingerman
PhotoShelter