21 March 2008

MY MOM HAS GONE AND LOST HER MARBLES



Look what my mom has gone and done now! She has plastered my picture all over Clementine. This IS embarrassing! Although, I am kind of handsome if do say so myself. :)

She's even going to start a world wide club. She's had stickers of the logo made up and is going to send them to friends and patrons all around the globe. Her idea is that people will automatically know they have something in common every time they see the sticker where ever they may be. What they will have in common is goodwill towards others and an abiding love and respect for nature.

Geez, if things weren't bad enough already with people wanting to pet me everywhere we go. Can you imagine it? My own mother has gone paparazzi on me!!!!!

©Kinsey Barnard Photography

1 comment:

Walker said...

Testing comments.