25 December 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yesterday we got five inches of new snow. Today it's sunny and just gorgeous. It's so beautiful it's like living in a Christmas card.

You already know I got a new 2015 Grand Cherokee for Christmas. If that wasn't enough I got two more presents this morning. You are probably thinking I'm spoiled. You might be right. It's probably the reason one of my presents was a training vest. I continue to suffer from irrational exuberance when meeting new people. Kinsey signed me up for a training class this summer but the trainer took her money and left town. So, I am still a work in progress.

Kinsey is hoping this vest will keep people from approaching me. Everywhere I go people want to pet me and tell me how beautiful I am. I love it! Maybe too much. Kinsey is hoping if I get a little less attention I might settle down. We'll just have to see how that goes. I can't help it if I'm a happy dog.

My new training vest and old frisbee
I also got a new frisbee. It's not really a Frisbee. I just call it that because the word frisbee is as exciting as the word dinner. I make really short work of my "frisbees". And, I'll probably make really short work of this one. It's not my usual flying disk made be Chuckit!. The one I got today is a Booda and they're kind of light weight. . My Chuckit Paraflight is at my feet in the above photo and you can see how tattered it is.


My new frisbee
So, as you can see Santa Claus was really good to me. I sure hope he had on his long johns last night because even though it's beautiful it's pretty cold.

Kinsey and I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas and got lots of fun things. I'm a lucky dog and I know it. I hope you are a "lucky dog" too!

Ciao for now,
Molly Montana

©Kinsey Barnard

No comments: