01 January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My past year was a great one and I'm looking forward to 2015.

Happy New Year!
The best parts were our road trips. Last spring we went over to the Blackfeet Reservation. It was my very first road trip. I really had lots of fun.

Then in the fall we went to Yellowstone  and the Grand Tetons. I especially loved the trip along the Gros Ventre.  I'm also noticing I never finished telling all my stories because you know who never got the photos lined up for them. I must insist that Kinsey make getting those photos ready so I can tell my tales before it's time to hit the road again.

Yesterday we went to Murdoch's, the really cool ranch store. They are dog friendly at Murdoch's so it's my favorite. The aromas in that place are to die for. But, before we got inside, I acted up and pulled Kinsey so hard on the leash she went splat on the pavement. It's been really cold an there's ice everywhere. She scolded me very harshly. I deserved it. I'm so good in so many ways but I just can't seem to get a handle on my enthusiasm when around people and dogs. So,  my New Year's resolution is to curb my enthusiasm. Well, not really curb it but be more mellow about it. I was very contrite when we got home and I know Kinsey has forgiven me but the last thing in the world I would want is to hurt her. Wish me luck. This isn't going to be easy.

I hope you had a great 2014 and Kinsey joins me in wishing you a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.

Ciao for now,
Molly Montana

©Kinsey Barnard


1 comment:

judyb said...

It was a great year & 2015 promises to top it, Molly! You are such a good dog & I'm sure you're sorry about the near-accident with Kinsey. Wishing you and Kinsey a wonderful 2015 - keep these stories coming!