05 August 2010

Brule

**


Brule, pronounced bru-ley is not a new Native American music group but it is to me and certainly is awesome.

On my way back from the Blackfeet Pow wow I stopped in at Montana Fur Trading and heard this music playing in the background. I bot the CD and forgot about it until yesterday when I finally cranked it up on my stereo. Oh my goodness what a treat.

The group has released a number of CD's

The one I stumbled on is called Star People. If you like things Native American and instrumental music I think you'll love Brule.

©Kinsey Barnard Photography

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to check it out!

Linda Stoof said...

Very nice, I'll listen to some of their music sometime.


Also, you should be careful, particularly when you're walking Koty. Seems like the recent construction might have stirred the wildlife, particularly the bears. Some of them might be spooked easily.

I'm not implying that you're unobservant or anything.

I just noticed that something seems slightly off, and I just wanted to let you know.

Walker said...

Thanks for the heads up Linda.